(Cancelled due to Covid)
I will guide you through a day of self-discovery, using meditation and other techniques. Helping you to acknowledge and manage your feelings and emotions, develop self-awareness and acceptance and help lead you to a path of clarity and inner peace.
Local instructor, Kylie Gay Cook from Brighten Our Inner Skies, will host the gentle yoga component. Specialising in the sounds of Tibetan singing bowls that stimulate the theta brain frequencies, commonly associated with more profound states of meditation. Your heart and respiratory rates slow down, creating a healing effect upon the bodies entire system.
In this retreat, you can expect…
- Listening to your inner wisdom
- Creative activities to awaken your spirit
- Learning to work with Oracle Card messages
- Body and mind balance through crystal singing bowls and Japanese Koshi chimes
- Tibetan singing bowls sound healing
- Nurture your body, morning, afternoon tea and delicious vegetarian lunch